The Australian Nanotechnology Network is open to all Australian researchers interested in nanotechnology (physical sciences based) including Ph.D. students and early career researchers. The Australian Nanotechnology Network is also open to industry and overseas researchers with Australian collaborators.
Some of the planned activities for ANN are:
- Workshops, Conferences and Summer Schools
- Student and Early Career Research Exchange (Travel Grants)
- Outreach (Public Lectures, School Visit) to enhance the image of nanotechnology in Australia
- Newsletter to exchange info among participants
- Identification of Research Strengths and Expertise to Enhance Visibility of Australian Nanotechnology Internationally
- Identification of Infrastructure needs and identifying mechanisms of funding
- Industry and Govt Links
- Distinguished Visitor Program
- Web based posting of job opportunities
- Student Forum (for exchange of info among students)
- Early Career Researcher Forum
- Entrepreneur Forum
Joining the Australian Nanotechnology Network
Step 1: Group RegistationIs your group listed under Research Groups? If not, please have your Group Leader fill out the group registration form. Your group will appear in the groups listing after it has been approved by the webmaster. If your group is listed, then proceed to Step 2.
Step 2: Create an online profileCreate an online profile. All new profile submissions or changes must be approved by the webmaster before appearing on the website. This means that there will be a delay of up to 24 hours before your profile appears online.
If wish to update or modify your profile simply fill out a new form and submit it (please re-include your photo). It will be used to replace your existing profile the next time submissions are checked.
Thanks for your participation in ANN.
For more information please contact:
Professor Chennupati Jagadish
Department of Electronic Materials Engineering
Research School of Physical Sciences and Engineering
The Australian National University
Canberra ACT 0200 Australia
T: 61 2 6125 0363, F: 61 2 6125 3915