Crowne Plaza, Coogee Beach-Sydney 13/02/2009
The Centre for Advanced Macromolecular Design (CAMD), and The Key Centre for Polymers and Colloids (KCPC), in conjunction with the Royal Australian Chemical Institute (Polymer Division-NSW) are pleased to invite your participation in Nanomedicine 2009.
This one day symposium brings together both overseas and local world leaders to share thoughts and ideas on the latest research developments in polymer/inorganic nanotechnologies and how these new technologies may be applied in medicine.The symposium is specifically designed to highlight local research in nanotechnology from an engineering and synthetic perspective with the emphasis on the current medical applications of drug delivery, gene/DNA modification, RNA silencing and medical imaging.
- Prof. Kris Matyjaszewski - Carnegie Mellon University
- Prof. Charles McCormick - University of Southern Mississippi
- Prof. Frank Caruso - University of Melbourne
- Prof. Justin Gooding - University of NSW
- Prof. J.H. Wendorff - Philipps-Universitšt Marburg
- Prof. Stephen J. Kent - University of Melbourne
- Prof. Mike Cortie - University of Technology Sydney
- Dr. Brian Hawkett - University of Sydney
- Dr. Volga Bulmus - University of NSW
The one day symposium will commence at 9am on Friday the 13th of February 2009 at the Crowne Plaza, Coogee Beach-Sydney.
The combined program of exciting invited lectures and social events will create a unique informal forum to exchange ideas, discuss research challenges and forge new research collaborations.
For further venue, program and registration details please visit http://www.camd.unsw.edu.au.
Contact: Dr Michael R Whittaker
Phone: +61-2- 9385 5745