Mr. Munkhbayar Batmunkh
School of Chemical Engineering
Faculty of Engineering, Computer & Mathematical Sciences
The University of Adelaide
North Terrace Campus
South Australia 5005
Research Group: Bio- & Nanoengineering Faculty Research Group - Biggs
Phone: (+61) 0414 602 319
Current Research Activities- Dye-Sensitised Solar Cells (Photoelectrode and Counter electrode)
- Graphene and Carbon Nanotubes
- Dispersion Stability of Nanoparticles (Metallic, Metallic Oxide, CNTs and Graphene) in Base Fluid
- Heat Transfer in Nanofluids
Existing Linkages- HDR student, School of Chemical Engineering, the University of Adelaide, Australia.
- Member, Thermal and Fluid Research Group, Department of Energy and Mechanical Engineering, Gyeongsang National University, Korea.
- Member, Group of Mineral and Ceramic Powder Technology, School of Chemistry and Chemical Engineering, National University of Mongolia, Mongolia.
- Member, Physical and Chemistry Research Group, School of Chemistry and Chemical Engineering, National University of Mongolia, Mongolia.