Dr Dzung Dao
G09_1.57, School of Engineering
Griffith University, Gold Coast Campus
Parklands Drive, Southport, QLD 4222, Australia
similar to physical address
Research Group: Griffith University, Queensland Micro and Nanotechnology Centre
Current Research ActivitiesDr. Dao's research interests are on MEMS and NEMS (Micro/Nano Electromechanical Systems) technology, especially, on following topics:
- Micro/Nano machining technology, 3D printing technology
- Nanostructured materials (Si, SiC nanowires, CNT, graphene, Photonic crystal)
- Silicon carbide Sensors for harsh environments, such as mining and deep-oil exploration.
- MEMS Technology: Si and SiC micro-machined Sensors & Actuators, Polymer-MEMS, Optical-MEMS.
- Micro and Nano Mechatronics: Integration of MEMS sensors & actuators, mechanics, electronics and control to perform precise motions and operations.
- Autonomous Vehicles