Dr. Konstantin Konstantinov
Research Group: ARC Centre of Excellence for Electromaterials Science
Current Research ActivitiesResearch fields of investigation:
1. Chemical deposition of nano-structured coatings for energy and electronic applications.
2. Synthesis and study of nano-structured bulk materials.
3. Supercapacitors and battery materials.
4. Application of the spray pyrolysis method for coating processes and production of spherical particles.
5. Synthesis and study of materials and composites with highly developed specific surface area.
6. Advanced characterization methods.
7. Superconducting materials.